Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second. That’s up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool in the Heat of Battle
For reliable operations and stability, the S70 is equipped with XPG’s proprietary heat spreader design. The aluminum heat spreader features a terraced structure and hollow chambers underneath for increased surface area and airflow. This design can reduce temperatures by up to thirty percent.
Made to Perform
Compliant with NVMe 1.4
● Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
● M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
● Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
The Ultimate Game Cache
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 offers capacities of up to 2TB. What’s more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 ensures data security and integrity.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||Up to 7400MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||Up to 6800MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS(Max*)||Up to 750K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS(Max*)||Up to 750K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*)||1480TB|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Note||1. This product is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and must be used with a motherboard that supports PCIe 4.0 to achieve optimal performance. Actual performance may vary depending on the hardware and software configurations. |
2. This product is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. If a third-generation PCIe motherboard is used, this product will be able to achieve sequential read/write speeds of 3400/3000MB per second.
3. Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
4. Test system configuration : Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi, CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, CrystalDiskMark 7.0.0
5. The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
6. Visit www.adata.com/us/support/xpg?tab=warranty&warranty=warrantyService for more details.
There are no reviews yet.